Offering Restaurant Disinfection Services Ft. Lauderdale, Fl.
When customers visit restaurants, cafes, bistros or diners, if they don’t feel that the establishment is clean enough, you may lose business. Your restaurant cleaning service can make or break the reputation of your establishment. Sure, you could train your own restaurant employees to take on all the proper cleaning methods for cleaning up to Florida health code standards or you could hire professionals to clean your eating establishment, including food prep areas, floors, bathrooms and dining areas. If you choose to hire A1A Chemdry as your contract restaurant cleaner, we promise to expertly clean your food service establishment.
In today’s world, we know that a safe and healthy environment for your staff and customers is more important than ever. That’s why Chem-Dry now offers our MicroPro Shield service to give you the peace of mind that you are able to be open and stay open.
Offering Professional Restaurant Disinfection in Ft. Lauderdale
As a busy restaurant or bar owner, you can’t afford to slip in the sanitation department. That’s why you need the help of a professional restaurant cleaning and disinfection service. We offer specialized cleaning services to food and beverage customers, tailoring our options to the needs of all types of restaurants and bars in Fort Lauderdale
If you are looking for a tip-top restaurant environment, we recommend hiring our experts to serve you with our restaurant santition and disinfection services, including Exhaust Fans cleaning, interior or exterior Sanitation & dissenfectiong, and maintaining carpets by keeping them clean and vsanitized.
Restaurants must adhere to stringent cleanliness standards if they want to stay in business. From disinfecting dining area surfaces to maintaining perpetually sanitary restaurant kitchens, the food and beverage industry requires extreme vigilance when it comes to keeping facilities clean.
Benefits of our disinfectant include:
- Kills 99.9% of bacteria from hard and soft surfaces1
- Approved by the EPA for use against SARS-CoV-2, the cause of COVID-191
- Hypo-allergenic, contains no harsh chemicals
- Fast-acting so you can get back to work quickly and safely
- Can be used on most surfaces including food contact surfaces per EPA and FDA regulations1
- Applied using specialized electrostatic equipment to completely cover surfaces without over-saturating them, to ensure that it won’t damage electronics or other sensitive items